You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 12:23pm

Author: czqeiclr

Which nozzle?

The static pressure at the main w/o any sprinklers turned on is about 60 psi. With the Rainbird nozzles turned on the pressure is between 28 - 35 psi (depending on which zone). The shorter coverage issue I am seeing seems to be along the edge where the spray length shortens significantly, leaving a strip of area along the edge where there's no overlapping coverage. When I changed out to use MP3000 the edge coverage issue is similar, the edge coverage seemed slightly sharper (although still obvio...

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 2:34am

Author: czqeiclr

Which nozzle?

Hi there, First post here. I'm looking to set up nozzles in a fairly large lawn area where existing sprinkler heads are about 24 ft apart. I wonder which kind of nozzle would provide the following features: - works w/ somewhat low water pressure (28-30 psi) - provides adequately large coverage (24 ft for existing head-to-head distance) - clean and good edge coverage - does not require 100% head-to-head coverage (has nozzle head coverage already, i.e. no dry spots around the nozzle head) - does n...