You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, March 5th 2012, 6:38pm

Author: ilovebirde

RE: Water Flow Change

Quoted from "ljtushhog" My yard sprinkler system has 13 stations. On at least 3 stations when they come on the water flow rate out of the sprinkler heads are good, then in a few minutes (maybe 10 or so minutes) the rate of flow will drop. I can go to the main valve (ball valve) close and open it several times and the flow will pick up again. I've never had this problem and the only thing that I can think of is my Irritrol valves (1" 2400S) may have a bad solenoid or maybe the diaphragm is bad. ...

Monday, March 5th 2012, 6:30pm

Author: ilovebirde

WELL WATER GETTING SAND IN HEADS AND VALVES, NEED A FILTER BEFORE WATER GOES TO VALVES

I HAVE A WATER WELL THAT IS USED ONLY FOR MY SPRINKLER SYSTEM. I AM STARTING TO GET SAND IS SOME OF MY SPRAY HEADS AND VALVES. CAN YOU SUGGEST SOME TYPE OF FILTER THAT I CAN INSTALL AT MY WELL BEFORE IT GOES TO THE SPRINKLER SYSTEM. I HAVE ONE INCH MAIN GOING TO MY VALVES. IF POSSIBLE, I WOULD LIKE ONE WITHOUT A FILTER AND LET THE SAND SETTLE IN BOTTOM OF A BOWL AND JUST EMPTY WHEN NEEDED. I AM RUNNING ABOUT 45 LBS OF PRESSURE.