You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, March 16th 2012, 7:09am

Author: Jonas_

Problems with nelson 8010 solorain programmable actuator

I have a nelson valve like this one: http://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/Signature-Sprinkler-Irrigation-Valve-Actuator-p/8012.htm Does the dig corp one touch programmable sprinkler timer fits in my valve ? What solution of controller, solenoid and wire can fit in my valve ? Thanks for the replies. Cheers. PS

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 12:23pm

I can put a wired system. No problems with that. I only don't want to switch the valve, only the actuator.

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 4:32am

Is the hunter node-100 compatible with my nelson valve ? I don't want to replace the valve. Is there any other less expensive solution for my problem ? Cheers. PS

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 6:16am

How to open a Nelson or Signature 8010 Solorain Actuator/Controller ?

Hi there, Does anybody know how to open a Nelson or Signature 8010 Solorain Actuator/Controller ? Mine stopped working and the problem is inside, maybe the solenoid is damaged, but i can't find a way to open the actuator. Need help please. Cheers. PS

Tuesday, March 13th 2012, 12:10pm

Quoted from "mrfixit" When i said repair, i meant replace the solenoid inside of the nelson solorain or something like that. But i can't find a way to open it. I don't have another solenoid to test so if i'll buy another one i have to be sure that it will work on it. The dig actuator is on the same price range of the nelson/signature one's. Isn't any other less expensive solution ? Cheers and thanks for the quick reply. You can't repair a solo rain. Maybe the valve the solo rain is screwed into...

Tuesday, March 13th 2012, 9:40am

Hi there, I've moved into a new house with a yard. The yard as a watering system, with a nelson 8010 solorain programmable actuator. When i tried to put it to work i've discovered the 9v battery was dead and after replacing the battery the actuator isn't working. I'm tryiing to open it to try and fix it, does anyone know how to open a nelson 8010 solorain ? I see nelson was acquired (or something like that) by signature systems, but all 8010 and 8014 solorain products are to far expensive. Can i...