You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 6:23pm

Author: chrisl26

servicing my BVP

should i install a 3 piece union directly below my BVP on the feed side in case i need to service/replace it? i live in new england in case that matters.

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 5:48pm

finally taking the step!!!

i am definetly going to be using copper. Would it be beneficial to me to put a 3 piece union directly below my BVP for servicing if i have to

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 3:41pm

would i be able to get this online? i live in northern ct right near a FW webb so would they have it? i would rather order it if i could because i am out of the country right now and would like to have it when i get home

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 4:41am

i am finally having sprinklers installed at my home. no more 5:00 wake ups to setup the agricultural sprinklers in the front yard. i am having a company come in and install the pipe and heads to my boxes, from there i am doing the rest. he is running 1 main and i am going to use 1 inch manifold with a 1 inch BVP. my question is, i have a 3/4 water supply that i am going to upsize to 1 inch to feed the BVP. Where should i change over to 1 inch? should i do it dorectly off the T from the main or s...