You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Friday, May 4th 2012, 7:27pm

Author: louis13

Watering time for NJ

What is a good time of the day to start watering and for how long should I run each zone in NJ?

Friday, May 4th 2012, 7:22pm

how to wire valves in multiple valve boxes

I am installing my system myself and ran my wire along my main and into each valve box. My question is, should I strip a section of the outer jacket off in each box a cut the white wire in each box which is my common? Do I then twist the 2 pieces of my white wire together along with 1 of the 2 valve wires after I strip them back?

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 6:42am

Water Supply

I have about 30 feet to run indoors. So I can use tan pipe? What about Pex?

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 5:51pm

Water Supply

how could i find out what my codes are here in New Jersey?

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 5:07pm

Water Supply

I was going to use sch 40 1" PVC instead of copper from the meter area to the PVB...is that OK or do i have to run copper?

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 4:39pm

Water Supply

I measured the pressure on the hose bib and I believe it was 45-50 lbs. never did a flow test

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 4:24pm

Water Supply

1" Wilkins pressure vacuum breaker... Will I have enough pressure for the system with a 3/4 source?

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 3:45pm

Water Supply

Hi...I am installing a sprinkler system in my yard and have a question with the water supply. I have installed 1" PVC main and zone pipes in the ground and are running approx 5 long range sprayers per zone and approx 4 zones. My house is on a slab (no basement) and I have a 1" feed line from the street to where it comes through the house foundation. The black 1" pipe from the street sticks up approx 6 inches out of the slab then is reduced to a 3/4 copper pipe where it comes through the drywall ...