You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 9:47am

Author: Isprinkle

Hunter ICC - even when sprinkler is turned off, zones sprinkle a bit in order, unless I disconnect power

Nothing else is on the circuit with the sprinkler. I have never looked at the controller while it was doing this sprinkling! But I will look. We have been having serious rains this week, so have not gone outside to dismantle the system yet.

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 9:03pm

To MrFixit

The controller is hard wired - so no washer plugged into same outlet. Tomorrow morning when it's light, I will go dismantle it all and see if that helps. I am aware of the test program, but am uncertain how it would begin on its own accord. I do understand this is strange - but I have been dealing with this for three years! Last year replaced the panel and the first module. First module again replaced two days ago. Will post what happens after I dismantle it. Of course, I will have to wait for t...

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 1:46pm

Hunter ICC - even when sprinkler is turned off, zones sprinkle a bit in order, unless I disconnect power

Yeah, when I got the new module yesterday, they informed me of the demise of the ICC. Back to the original problem - I think the controller is off when told to be off, since the scheduled waterings do not occur when I turn it to off - Just those darned "quick run through sprinklings" described. I know this situation sounds weird - the sprinkler man could not explain it - not the distributor - I'm just hoping someone here has some kind of explanation. Thanks again!

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 10:53am

To Wet_Boots: re operator error possibility

I knew that was a possibility, so I had checked this and so did the distributor... So that is not the problem. Also, it does this "quick run through" sprinkling even when the system is turned to OFF. Circuit breaker must be switched off to stop this. Any other ideas? Thanks, again.

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 3:47am

I have a Hunter ICC controller with 32 zones. Whenever there is power to the system, even if I have turned the system to "off", it will sprinkle its way through all 32 zones every day. Each zone sprinkles for a very short duration - nothing near the 20 - 30 minutes that are programmed for each zone - I haven't timed it - but maybe a minute or so. The programming is fine (one start time on the days it is supposed to sprinkle). I have even replaced the front panel and one module (which controls zo...