You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 5:21pm

Author: djarcuri

Two Zones Stuck Open?

Thanks for the information so far. To answer some of the questions, I do have 8 zones that work (normally) and I have 8 wires connected to the controller. However, I did not isntall the system, so I don't know where the valves are located. I did have some patio work done last year and one of the valves was moved, so that is the one I suspect is causing the problem. However, it did work last year after the patio work was complete, it starting giving me a problem when I closed the system in the fa...

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 1:36pm

Author: djarcuri

Two Zones Stuck Open?

I have a problem that appears to be two zones stuck in the open position. I can't get them shut off even with the controller off and unplugged. I have to turn the main water value off. I have located what I think is the right value and have taken it apart, cleaned it and put it back together with no luck. Based on what I have read elsewhere, I assumme I will have to replace the guts of the valve and see if that works. What is confusing me, is that I have eight zones but I am only aware of 4 valv...