You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 1:01pm

Author: vabear

Hunter Controller Prgram A No Go

Well the other shoe fell, controller working fine for one week and then last evening I noticed mist in the air in my back yard, took a closer look and a sprinkler head was irrigating my lawn. It was 8:00 PM and I had no start times of 8 (AM or PM in the program) so she was back to playing with me. To resolve the issue I have purchased and installed a Hunter PRO-C controller and programmed her and awaiting the results (film at eleven).

Friday, April 27th 2012, 9:28am

Hubter Controller Program "A" No Go

After resetting and reprogramming her she works fine, guess the Module had a glitch and that is now history, Again thanks for the support from this forum.

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 9:06am

Hubter Controller

Did a hard reset (fighter pilot method), pulled battery and removed power from controller for 5 minutes and then reprogrammed her. Did a test on "A" and that worked so hopefully I am good to go (film at eleven).

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 7:30am

Hunter Controller

Yes I have a rain sensor but do not believe that is an issue as both B and C programs run. I am going to do reset and go from there, thanks for all of the responses.

Friday, April 20th 2012, 6:40pm

Hunter Controller Program "A" a No Go

I have a Hunter IIC 800 PL Controller and Program "A will not activate. Programs "B" and "C" work fine. I tried to contact Hunter Tech Support, put on hold twice and dropped twice so I am asking for your help before I go out on the economy (I am Cheap or Frugal, your choice of words). I have always split my front and back yard into two programs ("A" and"B") I have 8 stations (1-4 front, and 5-8 back) and I want to start my back yard first, so I set a start time of 4:00 AM on "A" and assign 0 run...