You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 2:39pm

Author: scruffy57

No water getting to valves

Thanks for all your all's help. I found a broken wire and repaired it. I didn't know that would keep me from opening a valve manually though. Sprinkler system runs fine now.

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 11:24am

still trying to find sprinkler shut off

I did some digging and took some pics. Any ideas?

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 10:01am

Are you saying I need to upgrade the vacuum breaker? Could there be another one wherever I find the sprinkler shutoff?

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 9:34am

I am not sure if I have a master valve. Is there an easy way to find this out? es The sprinkler system is original with the house. Home was built in 1995. There are 6 zones. t I live in Texas and don't have a basement. I am fixing to go back outside and search for the sprinkler shutoff. Again Thanks for all the help

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 12:33am

I can't figure this out. Turned sprinklers on for first time this year and no water came out. I checked the valve that I could find manually. Still no water. I turned the water off to the house and then back on. Then the sprinklers worked for a day. What could be causing this. Also, the picture shows my vacuum breaker. I cannot find my sprinkler system shut off anywhere around this. Any ideas? Thanks! Jamie