You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, July 20th 2014, 12:47pm

Author: 95mmrenegade

Rainbird ESP-M with 10 zones trying to split day watering

Quoted from "Central Irrigation" It is possible. Set up program A to water zones 1-5 on your chosen days. Set up program B to water zones 6-10 on the other days. Make sure not to overlap watering times so that program B is trying to water while program A is. If the selector switch stays on program A, will it still run program B or once you program A,B,C they all 3 run at the programmed times? Game plan would be to set program A to run zone 1-5 at 5:00am and water deeper(MWF) Set program B to ru...

Sunday, July 20th 2014, 10:30am

Rainbird ESP-M with 10 zones trying to split day watering

I am trying to find a way to program my Rainbird ESP-M so it waters 5 zones on Monday and 5 on Tuesday. Right now it takes about 5 hours to water all of the zones and I am starting it around 3:30am. Trying to break it up to start it later but water half(1-5 && 6-10) on alternate days. Is this possible?

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 4:36pm

Best rotor on the market for 28-37'

Thanks for the replies. I got a quote friday to do my whole yard and I was shocked at how much it came back at. One of the differences was the sprinkler heads, I was expecting Rainbird 32/42sa's but he recommended the I20s which he claimed are a better head and it sounds like they are. I know the contractor has a huge stock of the Hunter I20s and I was unsure if he was trying to push them because they are what he stocked. Anywho, I am going to probably get him to give me a price on doing just th...

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 11:23am

Best rotor on the market for 28-37'

I am trying to setup a sprinkler system in my front yard, its fairly large so I need to use a rotor that will work in the 28-37' range. I've read up on the Rainbird 42sa Rotor and the Hunter I20 rotor. A local sprinkler said that he did not recommend the rainbird rotors as they leaked water at the head and the Hunter was a better product. Does anyone have real 1st hand experience? I am on a well and was suggested to set the system up for 12-13gpm and 45psi. Phil