You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, June 4th 2012, 11:07pm

Author: Zxdrew

New Old House - Hunter System - 2nd Round

I've got a Hunter SRC 900i. I can not get the system to turn on. Right before we moved into the house we had the fuse panel moved from inside the master closet to outside wall. Now the sprinkler system won't work. The only other electrical work done was gfci were installed in the garage and kitchen. Currently the box receives the right amount of power and has the right amount of water pressure. The system briefly sends the solenoids the correct 24v needed to kick them open, however none of them ...

Friday, May 25th 2012, 9:30am

Author: Zxdrew

New Old House - All Solenoids Not Working

Just moved into a new place. The system is a Hunter SRC 900i. I cannot get any of the sections to turn on. I have tried in manual and manual with sensor over ride. I have replaced the internal battery, reset the power to the unit. I pulled out my voltage meter to ensure the unit had power running to each zone when the zone tried to run. Each zone would get a brief 2v spike when I manually ran the section. The unit would sometimes display something like "no" or "err". Each solenoid has great pres...