You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 7:55pm

Author: Lainiest

One of my zones does not shut off

When I set the control box to off, this zone continues to run.

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 7:53pm

One of my zones does not shut off

One of my zones when turned on by the control box, continues to run instead of shutting off when it's time runs out. Please help! Thank you!

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 7:11pm

Rainbird SST controller- display goes blank for one zone only

I have a Rainbird SST controller that is new. I had wires coming in from the wall with no controller and took a chance and wired it up. One wire - no matter what zone on the controller that I hook it to will not power on a zone of sprinklers. When operating manually or automatically with the controller. When that zone is selected- the proper info shows in the display and then the display will go blank. After a couple of seconds the info will display again, and then the display will go blank agai...

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 6:43pm

zone/valve has a mind of its own

I turned the flow down a little, it was up all the way. Then I threw out that little white thing and it shuts off! Thank you very much! Elaine

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 8:41pm

zone/valve has a mind of its own

I have a zone that when I turn it on manually, will not turn off manually. When the system runs through the program, that zone will not turn off and runs for a couple of hours. I have new valves (one month old) and they worked properly. I just switched to a new controller and it did not shut off manually. Any ideas?

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 4:31pm

Rainbird or Irritol Valves

My current Rainbird valves (above ground) are discontinued- as are the repair parts. I know two of the valves require repair or now- replacement. I have two questions- 1- Is Irritol 2713 APR a better choice than a pro Rainbird brand? I was told Rainbird is more apt to discontinue products and Irritol will be available into the future. 2. Should I replace all 4 valves and a manifold at the same time or should I just replace the two broken valves? Thanks!