You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 4:52am

Author: Thomaso702

STARTING FROM SCRATCH- INSTALLING A NEW PVB AND RELATED PARTS AND WELCOME ADVICE

Thanks for the advice guys. I was going to add the y strainer before the PVB on the supply line just a little above the shut off valve you can see in the pic but Dan you don't think this is a good idea? I read somewhere that it was good to keep debri out of the PVB and we do have very hard water here with a lot of minerals in it( many people in Vegas have water softeners for the water lines inside the home). I also wasn't 100% on the unions because like you said Todd you can cut it out pretty ea...

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 3:56am

Author: Thomaso702

STARTING FROM SCRATCH- INSTALLING A NEW PVB AND RELATED PARTS AND WELCOME ADVICE

I'm installing a new PVB to my sprinkler system (mostly drip line) of my Las Vegas home and I'm looking for advice on what other components to install with it and in what order to optimize its performance and maintenance. I already cut both sides of the PVC line and removed the old PVB, and I added a shut off valve a few inches above the ground to what was left of the PVC supply line. I thought this would be a good call since the only other shut off was the main line at the street or the PVB its...