You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, July 12th 2012, 3:43pm

Author: mannyrem

valve sticking

Thank you mrfixit for your reply. Tried your suggestions,still have the same problem. I just tap the solenoid and it shuts down.

Thursday, July 12th 2012, 9:24am

solenoid sticking

I replaced a valve with a brand new irritrol valve,the zone will not shut off when cycle is complete,solenoid sticks. cleaned plunger and solenoid and sprayed with silicon, same problem. Replaced solenoid with a new one, same problem. I tap the solenoid and it shuts off.How can I fix the problem.

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 11:57am

An elusive problem... front yard is always on...

The system was up and running fine. Zone #2 stopped working, so I cleaned the valve and reassemled it, still not working so I replaced # 2 valve with a new valve. Meanwhile I lost the pump prime, after repriming the pump zone #4 would not close.I replaced zone #4 valve and still have the problem.The pump will not shutoff unless I turn the power to the pump off. I completely disconnect the control and the valve is still open. Zones 1,2and 3 work when set manually from the controler, valve 4 also ...

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 11:03am

An elusive problem... front yard is always on...

Disconnected wire from # 4, valve still open.Valve in right direction. Switched solenoids between zone #3 and #4. Zone #3 still works and zone still is open. Is it possible there is a problem with the pump pressure switch?

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 7:41am

zone will not shut off.

I have a 4 zone system, zone 4 continually runs. If I manually run anyother zone 4 still runs (both zones run at the same time) I replaced the zone valves and solenoids new and still have the problem. The pump continually runs with zone 4 stuck on, the only way Ican shut the system off is with switch for the pump. QAny help on this problem will b greately appreciated.