You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 1:18am

Author: ian

Hunter PGP (picture) green grass around heads, brown mid way

But I said I dumped the cans into the same sized beaker Even shook out the little drips. Anyway, I've raised the sprinkler heads and watered the lawn for the first time today with them raised, soooo shall see how it goes!

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 9:21pm

Ok so I did the can test, I ran the zone for 30 minutes with different sized containers, but dumped them into a ML beaker. The results were pretty un even, Right by the head got 150ML (was most likely too close, I noticed someone had moved it closer to the head??) while in the mid areas it got mostly 20-25 ML, a couple 10's, a 50 and a 60 which were a bit out. My family thought they would help and bring me in the tins so they got a little mixed up, lol These green spots around the heads are on b...

Friday, June 15th 2012, 10:34am

Thanks everyone for the help! I am still a bit confused as to why I've never seen these dry spots before though - It's not even the dead of summer yet and the lawn has never had these spots by the heads like there is now! Ah well, will do the can test tomorrow =)

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 7:27pm

hey, thanks for the fast replies and help, i will most definatley try the can test! it's not downhill at all, in response to why the zones were combined i am not sure, but it was a few years back and the lawn has always looked great even after the combining. my grand mother thought the heads seemed to be misting more then usual as well which led me to googling some things.. could it be a bad pressure regulator? i will give the can test a whirl this weekend and let you all know the results! thank...

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 1:09pm

Hey, chron here - I forgot to log on to my registered account before I posted the thread. It used to be head to head from what I was told, but there was a problem and 2 of the zones had to be combined. I had no problem with the sprinklers last year - they came on, I didn't think abuot them. This year, I've had to adjust 2 (spraying towards road) and now what appears to be a "missing under spray" on these 3 heads