You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2007, 4:03pm

Author: jeffguay

Need suggestions for around pool

I have a client who just put in an inground pool. He surrounded the pool with a stamped concrete apron. He is putting decorative metal fencing around the pool about two feet off the apron. He intends to plant flowers in this area, with turf on the other side. Initially I was thinking sprays against the apron shooting out to the turf but I'm not sure how much deflection the fence will cause. Another option is rotors spraying towards the pool this would obviously cause the apron to get wet and its...

Tuesday, May 22nd 2007, 3:08am

How to water hanging baskets

I have a small porch that I like to hang two or three hanging baskets on. There is a hose bib on the porch. I would like to do a drip system with a timer but nothing super fancy. What are the items I need. I've been putting in rotors and sprays for years but never did any drip stuff. Thanks.

Sunday, July 11th 2004, 4:40pm

Need help finding valve box

I know this seems weird but I have a client who just bought an exisitng home with an eleven zone system. I have found three valve boxes with a total of 8 valves. I cannot find the last three valves. Does anyone have a suggestion for finding this box? The yard is huge with large landscaped islands. The previous owner only knows of the three boxes I found.

Thursday, July 8th 2004, 5:08pm

How to adjust TORO rotors?

Hi, I have used Hunter products excusively. However I anm starting to get clients who are having problems with their existing systems. Some of these people have TORO heads. Where can I find out how to adjust the arc and pattern? Hunter's web page is great, TORO's *****. How about adjusting tools? Thanks

Sunday, April 18th 2004, 4:55pm

Who sells Dura or Spears manifolds?

I replaced my valves today and the previous owner used dura manifold tees and 90s. Well now I have some leaks I can't stop. I think I over tightened them. I like the look of them so would like to replace them with the same. Anybody sell these online? I found Spears manifold tees at sprinkler superstore, they appear similiar but I don't know if they are compatible.

Saturday, April 17th 2004, 4:15pm

Good Valve with Male X Barb Fittings?

I bought a house with a system allready installed. The valves were sticking open or not opening at all. I have had luck with the Hunter HPVs so I bought some to install. When I dug up my valve boxes I noticed the previous installer used the manifold tees and the installed Toro valves had male threads on the inlets and a hose barbs for the outlets. I hate the valve, but love this configuration. Any recommendations for a good quality valve setup like this. It is quite a time saver. Thanks, Jeff