You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, July 13th 2012, 2:17pm

Author: DanOz

Richdel Jar Top Valve

Thanks for the information. I was able to re-build the valves with new solenoids and diaphrams from Irritrol 2400 parts. Everything worked fine -- for about a month. I have one valve that will not automatically start. If I open the bleed valve a bit, that zone will come on. I have even gone to the trouble of switching lids, solenoid and diaphram from one zone to another. Now the zone I switched it to will not start. Tried a new solenoid. No luck. Is there something with the lid? I thought I clea...

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 5:57pm

Richdel Jar Top Valve

I have an old system that has worked fine for 25 years. Now I have problems. Are solenoids, diaphrams, springs, etc. available for old 204AT valves? Would like to re-build rather that dig up and replace the whole thing.

Monday, June 18th 2012, 6:14pm

Richdel Valve R-204 AT

I have a 25 year old system that worked great until last year. I have a valve leaking. Is it still possible to replace the diaphrams and selenoids on this valve. It sure would be a pain to dig up and replace the old valves. Rebuilding them would be fairly easy. The valve bodies seem to be in good shape. I can't seem to find a source for parts if I search on the internet.