You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 7:47pm

Author: kalivoda

sprinkler wont come on

Have you tried to turn them on by hand at the valve? on my valves at the solenoid there is a knob to turn them on by hand. If they don't come on even then, I'd check the water to make sure its on, then try adjusting the flow control if your valves have it. It's possible if the flow control knob is turned all the way closed water can't get thru the valve even when its turned on (open) you might also use a voltage meter to check that the controller is sending voltage to the solenoids, but if the c...

Friday, July 6th 2012, 11:56am

Drip irrigation lines dont turn off completely

ok this is weird. I turned the system on manually to run a cycle and another valve for sprinklers keeps running even after the cycle ends. I turned the water off, and in the morning I turned the water back on and the sprinklers came on. I checked the valve and its turned closed unless the solenoid is stuck or something.

Wednesday, July 4th 2012, 9:08pm

I have the flow control all the way down as far as it goes and the issue remains the same. after reading your post I checked all my drips and found 1 the drip is broken so its just spraying water... could that be the problem? either way I have to fix it so I'll try that and hope for the best. its under a bush so I didn't notice it before but I can hear the water rushing. I am using an irritrol 2500 series valve

Wednesday, July 4th 2012, 9:18am

I don't know? How do I find out? I have the flow control knob turned all the way down, if I turn it up the drips come on even if I cut power to the controller at the breaker. I also have 2 sprinkler valves on the same controller that work fine, just the 1 zone giving me problems.

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 4:59pm

It's the weirdest thing... I noticed that there was some water leaking from my drip irrigation when the system was off. I checked the controller (rain dial) and fount it to be working correctly. Next I turned off the water to the irrigation system & that stopped the leaking. I tried replacing the valve diaphragm, but it did not fix the problem, so I replaced the entire valve (irritrol), turned the water on, ran the system... everything seemed fine. An hour later I see that its still leaking. To ...