You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

Sunday, July 17th 2005, 9:32am

Author: Robbies

WHich one??

also why do most people run and hide from toro.......

Sunday, July 17th 2005, 9:22am

WHich one??

stainless also is suppsost to add more reliability and protect the outside from wear and tear as fast as plastic. Suppost to be more reliable. I wonder what would happen if you hit one of them with the lawn mower...

Sunday, July 17th 2005, 9:13am

rainbird rotors

well it is a 1.5 and isnt a very much water flow and can easily be taken by wind. Water in the early morning and you should be just fine. It works for me.

Saturday, July 16th 2005, 9:48am

WHich one??

and also how come the PGP throws water up to 52ft and the I-20 47ft. I do like the I-20 better though than the PGP. What are the pros and cons of the I-20 stainless?

Saturday, July 16th 2005, 9:42am

WHich one??

Stainless is only $2.00 more per head. $1.50 more if buy in quanities. It also looks nice too. Why do sprinkler guys run and hide from toro......

Friday, July 15th 2005, 8:31am

WHich one??

narrowed it down to the two which on? Hunter I-20 Stainless steel Toro Super 700 Stainless steel Thanks for the replys

Thursday, July 14th 2005, 2:51pm

sprinkler not turning

i would do the same thing. maybe sand got in them or just wearing out. Maybe use stainless steel. It might hold up better against the sand

Saturday, April 23rd 2005, 12:36pm

Hunter I-20 Nozzels

I got them from this site

Thursday, April 21st 2005, 8:05am

Hunter I-20 Nozzels

Why are mine green then???? am i not getting what i shoult from my hunter I-20

Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 2:35pm

GPM question 2

Correcting my post above, pump turns on at 30psi and off at 50psi recuperates to 42-44psi and stays there. This is when i use all gpm.

Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 2:33pm

GPM question

I recorrect myself the pump turns off at 50 and on at 30 psi then works it way to about 42-44psi for the 1 zone that has 10.5 gpm it comes up to 48 psi and stops.

Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 2:21pm

GPM question 2

OK if I have 12 gpm How many 3gpm sprinklers can I put on the zone to operate efficently Can I use all gpm. That is what I have done and have had it for 10 years I am still on the same pump too. The pump starts out at 50psi and runs down to 40 and turns on the pump then quickly recuperates up to about 45-48psi and stays there. This is when i use all gpm what do you do for your system?????? Thanks alot for the help

Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 2:17pm

PGP Rotors - How many in zone?

but only putting 3 on the zone that means each sprinkler will be be 5gpm. If you used 3 that is only 9 gpm and 6 gpm remains. Your pump will turn on and off and you will not get a constant pressure. Someone clarify this for me...... I am pretty sure that you must use all gpm in the zone. That is what i was told. If you do not you will wreck your pump. You can go like 1-2 under tho and the pump will still stay on.

Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 2:06pm

Hunter I-20 Nozzels

OK on the web site and all other sites I see the nozzle color is blue or gray. Also on this web site the replacement ones are blue and gray. Why when I ordered two I-20's the nozzles that came with are green???????each came with a set of them Just wondering, did i get sent the wrong ones. Everything works fine. Those of you who have I-20's what color are your nozzles

Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 12:46pm

GPM question

But on my system right now it is 12gpm zones and it goes down to 40 and turns on it then levels out to about 45-48psi.

Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 9:32am

GPM question

Ok I have 12gpm and pump turns on at 40psi and off at 50. That means that every zone must have 12gpm. Otherwise the pump turns on and off and that is not good for it. Is this correct? If I use 8gpm of that 12 the pump turns on and off and the pressure changes from 50 to 40. I have all rotor zones that use all 12gpm . I dont have a problem just wondering on the issue as i read people saying stuff about being under? You must use all the gpm or you wont have a constant pressure right?? WHat is anot...

Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 9:32am

GPM question

Ok I have 12gpm and pump turns on at 40psi and off at 50. That means that every zone must have 12gpm. Otherwise the pump turns on and off and that is not good for it. Is this correct? If I use 8gpm of that 12 the pump turns on and off and the pressure changes from 50 to 40. I have all rotor zones that use all 12gpm . I dont have a problem just wondering on the issue as i read people saying stuff about being under? You must use all the gpm or you wont have a constant pressure right?? WHat is anot...

Sunday, April 10th 2005, 3:35pm

Hunter I20

I would have to dissagree with ....., I use them in my system at 50psi and no leak and no problems

Sunday, April 10th 2005, 3:31pm

Hunter I-20

You should be just fine. That talk about I-20's needing more pressure is not true. I have them on my system with 50 psi and 12gpm

Tuesday, May 4th 2004, 6:19pm

When to start watering?

i start mine at 4am 20min everday. i have 10zones