You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, July 9th 2012, 10:27pm

Author: Texas Penny

2 valves stopped working, will not turn on manually either

After my last post I looked up pictures of the valves and discovered that mine does not have flow control. I haven't seen any signs of broken pipes. This may be a dumb question, but if there was a broken pipe somewhere, wouldn't the water surface and runoff somewhere when the station was turned on at the timer? There hasn't been any construction or digging on my property. Thanks for the help.

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 10:37pm

I have Rainbird valves. I believe they are the DV series valves. I've tried turning both the bleeder screw and the solenoid itself. I turned them counter clockwise until water is barely shooting out of them, and the heads on this zone do not come on. Can you tell me more about the flow control. Is there something else besides those 2 things that I need to turn? Those were the only 2 that I found. PS thanks for your help so far. Oh and I have a double check valve on the main line. Both valves are...

Saturday, July 7th 2012, 5:58pm

Hello all, I have a system with 5 stations. Recently when I went to turn the system on, something weird happened. The first 2 stations that control the front yard did not work. The timer would count them down as if they were working, but no water comes out of the heads. Then, when the timer gets to station 3 for the side yard, it works perfectly for stations 3, 4, and 5 (4 & 5 are in the back yard). I have only been able to locate 1 of the 2 valves in the front yard, but on the one I did find, I...