You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 3:56pm

Author: Burning2nd

New user... Simple questions

way cool.... turned it on.. turned the valves... found them all... 3 that i didn't expect.. figured out which one goes to which... just cut the wires to the valves Ill rewire that anyway... even if the panel is in the garage its in the wrong place... it needs to go thru the wall towards the supply... because that's where the electrical panels is... thanks for the help

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 2:59pm

very nice! Thank you so much guys... Ill try to isolate the heads.. by closing or opening the valves maunally inside the box's Shy of moving my work bench in the garage and blasting a hole sheet ... all i know is that the wiring from the valve boxs run across the front of the house then go up and in thru the exterior wall (and on inside its sheet rocked) Its obviously done poorly... or strait up wrong... but Im a welder, mechanist, fabricator electrician, and Ive got some plumbing under my belt ...

Monday, July 9th 2012, 5:09pm

Not so much.. Hi all... Im jon.. Me and and wife just bought a house. so happens the house has a sprinkler system all ready installed. (although it might have been eazyer to not have it and install a new one from scratch) This is the deal. i cant find 2 heads (digging has already started) the power from the 2 valve box's lead in to the garage (thur exterior wall) and on the other side its sheet rocked... so i don't know, if there is a timer box.. or where it gets it power from the heads ive loca...