You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 4:36pm

Author: Senatov

How much should this cost?

Hello, A few years ago, I had an irrigation system put in at my house. The problem is I did not have any sprinkler heads put in in the sidewalk grass, figuring I could just go out there with the hose and take care of it. A few years later, going out in 90 degree heat with the hose and then rolling the whole thing back in is an inconvenience. I want to have a new zone installed to cover this area. The problem is that the valve box coming out of the house is around the side and the grass that need...

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 4:48pm

How to adjust radius of head?

Quoted from "GatorGuy" "It is annoying that I have to apply WD-40..." I can imagine. I will say I haven't seen this before, can't imagine what would cause it. I did a quick scan of past forum posts and didn't see it mentioned previously. Glad you got it going. I contacted Hunter about it, and they said that they come like that from the manufacturer to prevent it from moving on its own, which seems like a bunch of baloney. The problem is, is that I have 2 other heads to adjust, both of them side...

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 6:13pm

Ok, the adjustment was successful. It is annoying that I have to apply WD-40 on the screw of each nozzle. Thanks for the help though!

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 11:38am

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" that's good - sometimes that obvious piece is absent, and no way then exists to adjust radius you should see a cross-slot on the adjusting screw, once you look at the underside of a nozzle - use the appropriate screwdriver to free up any stuck adjusting screws I was unable to do that with a screwdriver, so I tried using a drill (I know it was a bad idea) but I was able to get the screw completely out. I then put WD-40 on it, and put it back in the nozzle. I then put the ...

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 9:54am

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" Sometimes a system is installed, and no strainer screens are placed beneath the spray nozzles, and you need those screens in order to be able to adjust the spray distance. I went around and checked the heads. I unscrewed the nozzle and found this: under each nozzle. If this is a strainer, then yes, there are strainers under each nozzle.

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 6:19pm

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" If there are no strainers under the nozzles, there is nothing for an adjusting screw to engage with. I'm sorry, can you tell me what that means in layman's terms? I am kind of dumb with this stuff. Sorry

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 5:58pm

Pulsating sprinkler heads

It could be that the valves are busted, there is air getting in the line, something in your house keeps drawing water, the heads are busted, etc. It could be a lot of things. Do you have more details?

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 5:51pm

I know that this is a few days later, but I have finally gotten around to adjusting the heads, and unfortunately, it did not work. The sprayers have green nozzles and say "Hunter 12A" on them. I tried to turn the screw on the top as hard as I could without breaking it, and it does not turn. I have another sprayer that has a blue nozzle, and says "Hunter SS" on the top, and I was able to get that one to turn. The sprinklers are only a few weeks old. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 3:15pm

Thanks! I miss the PS heads which could do everything.

Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 2:32pm

Hello Everyone! This is my first post! How do I adjust the radius (how far away the water goes) of my Hunter PS Ultra spray head? I need to turn it down as it is getting water all over the walkway. I tried checking on their website, but they only have instructions for the PS head. Thanks!