You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, July 20th 2012, 4:39pm

Author: cwebber

Combining Sprinkler Heads and Drip Lines

I would like to piggy back a question about sprinkler and drip on the same zone. I recently went through almost this exact conversation and decided to convert an entire zone to drip only so I could adjust the water time and because it seems the most controllable. But here's my question: if ON THE SAME ZONE you were to replace sprinkler heads with a lower flow head, like an MP rotator (or something similar) and then add a higher flow drip line, does anyone think that you could sufficiently water ...

Friday, July 20th 2012, 1:51pm

Can I add 3/4" inline pressure regulator+filter at start of 1" sprinkler system?

This actually is downstream of the zone value. I am converting the entire zone #4 to drip line only. So I have main water supply into 4 zones (with solenoids, etc), then a 1" pipe off of the zone. THEN I was going to add the inline regulator/filter so that I would only need to install it in one area and have everything coming off zone4 be drip. My biggest concern was that the entire zone4 has 1" delivery pipe through yard and that I was going to put a 3/4" regulator at the start of the entire li...

Friday, July 20th 2012, 9:18am

Can I add 3/4" inline pressure regulator+filter at start of 1" sprinkler system?

I have a question that involves a functional component and and a sprinkler component. Background: I am converting one of my existing 1" sprinkler system lines into a 100% drip line. I will be converting 3 downstream sprinkler heads into 3/4" drip line (2 into drip, 1 sealed) and will be adding a 3/4" T-split to add a drip line off the main line. My water PSI is about 100 at the source. I was going to place an inline pressure regulator + filter at the start of the entire line. I bought the 30PSI ...