You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 12:47pm

Author: mouse

wayne 1 1/2 hp pump

Hi boots Thanks for the chart, reviewing it and comparing it with the wayne pump: j155, 15 suction/lift--discharge 40psi/21.5 gpm. wayne spj15p1, 15 suction/lift--discharge 40psi/30gpm. is there something I am missing here ????. Anyway, could you recommend where I could buy one that you recommend using and could you answer the questions in previouse post. I really need a lot of assistances, thanks

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 11:05am

wayne 1 1/2 hp pump

Thanks for your reply, I had though that from the spec;s that at 30-40 psi, 5-12 foot lift that I would have enough pressure for this. I guess even though @ 1 1/2 hp,2 " suction and large discharge ( and a low price ) it woul;d have been great, now from what you are stating I need something different. Could you recommend a pump by name, type and manufacture that would suffice. Also could you tell me the following: 1. would I need a pressure regulator. 2. would I need a csv. 3. would I need a tan...

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 12:14pm

wayne 1 1/2 hp pump

I would like expert inforrmation: I want to purchase a wayne pump, 1 1/2 hp, 2" suction, 1 1/2 outlet. I will be installing in lake for lawn watering (4 popup 25 foot throw). water level is 12foot below highest point ( lift 12 ft), suction 2" x 32 ft, discharge approx 150 ft max discharge 1 1/2 ". Is this a good choice of pumps, What attaching hardware would/should I need. "ie" shutoff valves, primer valve, power on/off switch ?? or any other misc parts. I will have it bolted down in a shed. Tha...