You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, July 28th 2012, 11:10am

Author: hamiltos777

10 Zone Hunter System - 1 Zone on constantly

Oops, I was wrong about a few things in my earlier post...I was tlking to my son over the phone and I think he misunderstood some of my questions. As I said, I have a hunter system with a Hunter PRO C control panel. The panel has 12 zones, tho only 10 are being used. (zones 2 and 10 are empty) When the panel is plugged in, zone one is always on. zones 3 and 4 will not operate from the panel (manually or as part of a program) unless I open the solinoid by hand at the zone. zones 5-9 & 11&12 work ...

Friday, July 27th 2012, 11:56am

I do not believe I turned the zone on manually and didn't notice that morning when I left for work in the morning if it was still on. When I got home and started investigating is when I saw that the other zones wouldn't operate from the control panel, though I know they had in the recent past. I am assuming that these problems are related due to the timing, but it could just be a coincidence. I'm unsure if the other zones come on during the normal schedule, but when I run them manually with the ...

Friday, July 27th 2012, 8:11am

Good Morning- totally new to these forums, so If I am using the wrong terminology, please forgive me. I am just learning. I recently bought a home with a 3 year old Hunter System. It has worked fine until earlier this week when I got home from work and saw that one of the Zones was on. I inspected the control panel and it was set to run the program, but the program is set to go very early in the morning, so there wasn't one running at the time and the display gave no indication that it was runni...