You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, August 28th 2012, 4:32pm

Author: tyman00

Please help me fix previous owner's design

Finally back to this project. After looking into everything I am very impressed. One concern I do have is mixing the pop-ups with the rotors. I know the Rain Bird Rotary Pop-Ups can be mixed with the 5000+ series rotors. Is it possible to mix the MP's and PGP's on the same zone? I'm thinking of pulling the Rain Bird Maxi-Paws on the same zone and putting the PGP's in their place. Is this a good idea? I'm hoping it will help with the flow rates. I'm also thinking of pulling all my other maxi-paws...

Friday, August 10th 2012, 11:05am

Thanks. I'll look deeper into the MP's over the weekend and see what I can come up with. I'm going to try to post a revised design to make sure I am on the right track. Most of the designs I've done in the past have been, fortunately, fairly symmetrical zones so I haven't had to deal with curves, random sidewalks and small coverage areas.

Friday, August 10th 2012, 10:51am

Thanks guys. From what I am gathering, I should replace a couple of the sparys with rotors. Since the spray distance of the rotor is greater in some of the spots (particularly directly to the right of the steps against the house) should I put one in the corner up against the house and spray away from the house. The distance will overlap the one sidewalk, but if it must be I am fine with that. The existing spray would probably be maintained to get coverage against the house near the rotor (or wil...

Friday, August 10th 2012, 9:35am

Not sure what the deal is. Tried embedding the image then a link. I'm going to try a few different ways. Hope it works. http://screencast.com/t/QD18SgjZ http://screencast.com/t/QD18SgjZ

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 10:47am

Hi all, Moved into a property where the previous owner either self installed their system or had a "budget" installer do the work. For the most part I am satisfied, but there is a mish-mash of impact heads, pop-up heads and rotor heads. They all seem to be doing the job ok, just seems odd to me. I am having issues with one zone not properly watering some odd shaped areas of lawn that are broken up by concrete walk-ways. Attached is a drawing of the zone in question and how it interacts with the ...