You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, August 12th 2012, 8:33am

Author: johnnlucky

found mastervalve

I found the Master Valve. I ran a new temporary MV wire from the control pan to the valve and it still blew a fuse. I will replace the silanoid of the master valve. I will be taking a break from the project until Friday. Have to travel for work. Again, thank you for your help.

Saturday, August 11th 2012, 6:03pm

finder

I rented a device that makes the valves buzz and i was able to find 4 of them but not the Master Valve. I do not know the location of the Back Flow device. I do know where the system connects to the main water. That may be a good place to look around. Thank you for your help.

Saturday, August 11th 2012, 2:29pm

master valve

I just disconnected the wire to the Master Valve and the system did not blow any fuses when i reconnected the zone wires. So i do think it is the wiring to the master valve. I just do not know where the Master valve is located. Any way to find wires or valves?

Saturday, August 11th 2012, 2:12pm

RainBird ESP-6Si - fuse help needed

I have a Rainbird ESP 6SI. It is blowing fuses. I can place a new fuse in the controller and set the time and date. When i start watering a zone it blows a fuse. I then disconnected all 6 zone wires from the controller. The only wires i have left are the 2 power wires into the controller and a ground and then what is going out to the yard COM and MV wires. When i select to start it blows a fuse immediatly. I would guess i have a short in the COM or MV wires. Would that be correct? Is the solutio...