You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, August 31st 2012, 3:56am

Author: Dripper

Why aren't people getting behind this Drip irrigation?!?

Okay, so let's see if I have this right. To set up a drip system for my 4 tomato plants I need to get a pressure tester, even though we know that my pressure is ~100 psi and at that pressure it probably will not make any difference 25 psi either way and prepare to spend some "real money" for a "PRV"?!? (pressure relief or reducing valve?!? googled it) by the way using abbreviations on a sight where people are asking for help is really not good. I'm really not sure...but I may be getting an idea ...

Thursday, August 30th 2012, 4:58pm

Drip regulator

I'm estimating over 100 at the outside tap. I try to ease it on, but the second I get any pressure my first dripper(which I've replaced twice with the cheap ones) sprays a steady stream and the remaining drippers eventually start dripping. I'm tentative about buying more expensive ones in fear of ruining them also?!?

Tuesday, August 28th 2012, 9:06pm

Regulator questions

I'm trying to set up a eight dripper line for my four hanging tomato plants (one on each side of each planter) and cannot seem to knock down the pressure from my outside hose tap to keep the drip fittings from what I suppose is blowing and spraying a steady stream?!? Is this even possible or am I fighting a losing battle? I bought a cheap drip line kit from Harbor freight(I know,I know) and bought a 12-35 psi adjustable regulator (no joy) and then a 10-60 with a built in filter and had no luck w...