You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, July 15th 2004, 3:44pm

Author: bhuggs

Sprinlers leak when valves are off

Thank you I will replace my rotor with the Rainbird 5000. Does Hunter sell check valves in their rotors? Do Pop-up sprinklers have check valves? One of the sprinklers in a Hunter PGP rotor sprinkler and the other is a Hunter SRS Pop-up sprinkler.

Tuesday, July 13th 2004, 10:33pm

Sprinlers leak when valves are off

This is my first time installing an irrigation system and this system is becoming my "white whale".I have installed three new Hunter ASV valves. The sprinklers work fine but the bottom two sprinklers in two different zones are leaking. I am not on a hill but I do have a slight decline and those two sprinklers are at the decline. People have told me to check my solenoids, the bleeds and the diaphrams of the valves and they all seem to be working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wednesday, June 16th 2004, 1:26pm

Sprinkler Head Leaking ..............Please help

I have changed the pop-up(Hunter, Orbit and Rainbird) sprinklers three different times thinking it was broken or defected sprinkler. Water is steadly leaking from the nozzle down the side of the sprinker. I went to home depot and they recommended to check the valves, they might not be working correctly

Wednesday, June 16th 2004, 9:22am

Sprinkler Head Leaking ..............Please help

I have installed a new Hunter sprinkler system. My problem is that one of my sprinklers is leaking water from the top when I turn the water pressure on. It is a slow but steady leak that when left unchecked made some of my new sod to saturated. I have changed the sprinklers three times and each time it leaks from the top. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you.

Friday, May 28th 2004, 9:00pm

Wiring valves

I am wiring my three valves in backyard to the timer to the timer which controls the front yard. My question is what do I do if my common wire terminal is already being used?