You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, May 13th 2004, 10:36am

Author: Campbell

Newbie with lots of questions

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aquamatic</i> <br />HooKoo Explained it all. Don t try to adjust your regulator. You want to tap in before it anyways. Free Water is always cheaper! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Let's focus on this "free" water. Do I have to have the pump next to the water source, or can I have the pump about 100 feet awa...

Wednesday, May 12th 2004, 10:00am

Yes, I tested the pressure at the spigot. I know that there is a pressure regulator, and I know where it is if I need to adjust it. I'll get in touch with the city to find out about the static pressure. I'm located in Fort Mill, South Carolina.

Wednesday, May 12th 2004, 9:24am

I am seriously entertaining installing a sprinkler system myself. Before Id o so, I have some questions that I'd like to bounce off of you guys. 1) I was thinking of drawing my yard, and sending the sketch to Rain Bird in order for them to design my system. Is this a good idea, or a waste of time and money? 2) I have a pretty good PSI, but poor GPM. If memory serves me, it's 45 PSI and 7 GPM. Would I need to install a resevoir tank and pump in order to have an effective system? 3) Where do peopl...