You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, November 4th 2012, 10:44am

Author: malibujim

Power to Controller

Great ! I was not aware of that. I think I can get along with 6 sta in front. Was planning 1sta to water pots on front patio, will make it manual, or get a batt powered valve for it. Thanks !

Sunday, November 4th 2012, 12:16am

Power to Controller

My controller has 3 sta built-in and 3, 3sta modules added. How do I get 3 more out of it ?

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 8:17pm

Power to Controller

I have 9 sta for the backyard, and 3 in the front, all run from a Hunter Pro-C 12 sta controller. With the planned front yard renovation, I will be adding 4 more stations (or zones) to the front, for a total of 7. Front & back yards will have 16 stations, total. I looked at a Hunter IC 600PL 6 sta controller, but with 2 more 6sta modules, it would run $324. That would be, essentially, for 4 more stations. I was planning to get a Pro-C 9 sta controller, and use it just for the front yard, and use...

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 5:08pm

Power to Controller

I have a 12 sta Hunter Pro-C that I've used for about 6 years, for the front and back yards. We are now in the process of renovating the front yard, and will need more stations than the 3 assigned presently, to the front yard. My first thought was a new controller to handle both yards, but it looks like I may settle for an additional Hunter Pro-C w/ 9 stations. I need about 7 sta for the front, but will get a 9 sta to have a few extra, just in case. My question is, can I jumper off the terminals...