You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Sunday, May 16th 2004, 10:20am

Author: blackbox

Borit verse Borzit

Both of these company have the same product. The borit is a lot cheaper. Has anyone dealt with either of these companies? I am concern using my credit card over the internet for the borit tool. Borit has no physical address noted on their website.

Sunday, May 16th 2004, 10:13am

Electric valves not opening?

Check the voltage at the valves. Connect a voltmeter between the each valve wire and the common wire it should read 24 volt. The common wire is for both values. If the voltage is within limit then the solenoid maybe bad. If there is no voltage there is there's break in the wire.

Monday, May 3rd 2004, 6:33am

Tapping Into The Supply Line (Plastic)

bobw, Thanks for the info. The line was put in about 12 years ago when the house was build. I am not sure if it is polyB. The identification was illegible on the pipe. I am going to check with a plumber just to be safe.

Sunday, May 2nd 2004, 9:49am

No, it's does not go to or come from a meter. It comes off the city shut-off and it is underground.

Friday, April 30th 2004, 6:11am

aquamatic, what would you recommend? The supply line is plastic (flexible pvc I guess).

Thursday, April 29th 2004, 2:33pm

I read pretty well most of the articles in the forum but can't found the answer I am lookin for. The supply line is 3/4 inch grey plastic (PVC?,is flexible)under ground. What should I use to tap into the line? I was thinking using compression TEE and 3/4 inch sch 40 PVC to shut-off valve to double check back flow preventer then switch to 1 inch PVC going to manifold. The distance from the supply line to the back flow preventer is about 2 feet. Thanks for help!