You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 12:00pm

Author: Canada-eh

Help! New Home in Canada in Desperate need of Winterization

1. Yes, I am in over my head. But I'm here and have to deal with it.... The "Pros" say they are done, although I don't quite get why... 2. I'm in Ontario. Home was a custom build by someone else, so I have not idea if it was professionally installed or not... I am certain there is no back flow preventer. Water pipe is split as it comes into the house. One hose to the sprinkler system, one to the water softener and heater for in house use.... I'm basically screwed. My plan is now to attempt to dr...

Friday, December 7th 2012, 6:49pm

Author: Canada-eh

Help! New Home in Canada in Desperate need of Winterization

Hi All, I purchased a new home this summer with a sprinkler system by the time I called a local company to blow it out, they were done for the season. Then came the snow (but it remained reasonably warm, not getting below -5 celcius/25 ferenhiet)... Anyways, the snow is gone, it has warmed-up and I am trying to complete this myself. I have watched many videos on You Tube and read a lot of material, but it doesn't seem to relate in a meaningful way to my system. Anyways, here is my situation: 1. ...