You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, March 15th 2013, 12:15pm

Author: yendis

Want to add a connection to RainBird system to attach a garden hose.

I want to use my garden hose to attach to the rainbird/well system at my house. I am using 5 of the 6 zones. How can I accomplish this. There are times when I want to use the garden hose and not the system. There is a faucet by the pump but it only gets pressure if the System is on. I want hose water without running one of the 5 zones.

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 10:06am

New House Sprinkler Help

Thank you Wet Boots, as a newbie to this, how does one replace the head? are special tools necessary? do I have to dig it out of the ground or is it an above ground process? Sid

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 8:11am

New House Sprinkler Help

I have just bought a house in South Central Florida and the previous owner installed what appears to be a very nice sprinkler system by RainBird with 6 zones. I have never had a sprinkler system before and would appreciate some advice. First off the system is 9 years old and works from well water. My initial question is regarding a popup rotating sprinkler head that does not rotate,it pops up and waters and it sometimes does not go down either. I read somewhere on this forum a post years ago whe...