You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, May 17th 2004, 6:13am

Author: sheehyjo

Toro Valve not working

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aquamatic</i> <br />Have you tried opening it manually but doing a 1/4 turn on the solenoid? You could have a fective valve or solenoid. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> I have opened it manually and flushed it out. I think i will just buy a new one and replace the top.

Sunday, May 16th 2004, 8:10am

Toro Valve not working

I just installed a system in my yard. It is a toro ezflow valve with 6 rainbird rotors on it operating off of a submersible pump. The valve does not operate. I have taken it apart and flushed it out, as per toro's website. I have the manual control almost totally off. When i try to turn on that zone, the rotor sometimes slowly pops up with a little water squirting out. I have tried different wires and different locations in the timer to rule out problems with each. My question are 1) is there an...

Sunday, May 16th 2004, 6:49am

Pump start relay bypass

I just installed a system with a pump start relay and i would like to use the well water to fill up my pool. Is there any way to turn on the pump with the controler without using any of the zones? Or is there a simple switch i could install? I have a toro greenkeeper timer with an irritol pump relay. Thanks.