You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, March 18th 2013, 8:23am

Author: Trabecca

Controller only works in semi-automatic cycle

Thanks for advice. Received new controller, had it installed in 10 minutes and it works like a charm. Took me much longer to adjust sprinkler heads and ended up giving up on a few. If every repair were so easy!

Friday, March 15th 2013, 8:08am

Well, I tried unplugging and removing the battery and it didn't fix it. Ordered the Hunter and should be arriving today. Thanks for your help.

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 10:49am

Thanks. I assumed it probably was dead. When you say "easily" replaced, does this apply to someone who can do anything with directions, but without full explanation is SOL? I am someone who is unhandy, trying to become handy. Thanks!

Wednesday, March 13th 2013, 8:54pm

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" I suspect I know what's wrong, but "semi-automatic" is a term that would apply to controllers with other than the Richdel brand name. What is the controller's model number? Model no. 446PRi Hybrid, and the manual uses term semi-auto

Wednesday, March 13th 2013, 6:22pm

I have a Richdel controller that has worked for the last 6 years. Now none of the zones will come on when set on timer, nor will the zones come on in manual mode. The sprinklers will only come on in semi-automatic mode. Thoughts?