You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 1:23pm

Author: Ianjanson

Exposed swing Joints

I have a zone for my shrubs and roses. I has Hunter pro spray heads that are connected to swing joints via side inlets. some of the swing joints are connected to the side inlets above ground. Is this okay?

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 12:29pm

Exposed swing joints

I have a zone for flowers and shrubs with Hunter spray heads in the front of my house. The heads are connected from side inlets to swing joints. A few of the swing joints are exposed above ground where they connect to the side inlet. Is this okay?

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 1:05pm

New Rain Bird 1800s not retracting all the way

I should also mention that I just put the sprinklers in and the 3 stay up just about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch after running sprinklers at times. It seems odd that they would have grit already. Could it be a water pressure issue?

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 9:23am

The are slightly above grade. If they are binding, what should I do?

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 8:34am

I have 3 new Rain Bird 1804's that stay up about a 1/2 inch after each use. Does anybody know why this is happening?

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 7:34pm

PGP Rotor fixed right stop

If everything is working fine except the fact that the stop setting is backwards, will it last as long?

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 1:54pm

Thank you, Central Irrigation Have you ever heard of this happening?

Tuesday, April 23rd 2013, 3:51pm

I installed a PGP Rotor, when I when to adjust the arc, instead of increasing on the left side it got increased on the right side. So, my fixed stop is actually on left side. what did I do wrong when I installed it?

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 7:34am

Nozzle replacement

Does changing PGP standard #9 nozzles to #10s make a big deference in terms of how much water will go on lawn in one watering?

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 7:37pm

Clock issue with Rain Bird Modular controller

Ah yes.... Metric time... I should have known Thank you

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 1:37pm

Clock issue with Rain Bird Modular controller

I've noticed that a few weeks after I set the time on my Rain bird ESP Modular controller, the time seems to run about a minute faster than the time I entered. I've noticed more than once. Does anyone know what may be causing this?