You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, May 18th 2013, 10:25am

Author: mommydear

Richdel irrigation controller model #446PR

thanks.... I think I discovered the problem. my brother who usually sets all this up must have moved some sliders incorrectly. Found that station 5 + 6 which are not used had the slider set at on....once I slided to off...the system started. i turned everything off to stop watering. then back to on. will wait until tomorrow morning to see what happens. if this does not work..i will un plug and reset. just like with computers...if all else fails...turn off and reboot!

Saturday, May 18th 2013, 8:09am

thanks for replying. yes i still have the manual. have read about what the numbers mean 1 01.....1st station for 1 minute if 5 01... means 5th station 1 minute.... have it turned off anyway. can't seem to change this 5 01 to show time of day. could this be the problem why the stations are not watering? I checked controller last night to make sure I had all things set at 3am this am...woke up and checked. station 1 did not come on and neither did the other 3 i can select water manual with no prob...

Friday, May 17th 2013, 8:32pm

I use only 4 stations. I have set the correct time. I have set the correct time for each station to water. I have pressed 1a to set start time to water once per day. am i correct that i do not have to set any other start times for the other 3 stations as they are supposed to come on after the first one is done? on the LED screen 5 01 is showing. Do not know what this represents and cannot get it to show the time. If i press clock...the correct time shows. sytem is set to start at 2am but at 5am ...