You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, June 10th 2013, 10:45am

Author: Audios

Pump cycles rapidly on just 1 of 6 zones

Big thanks for the clean-the-valve suggestion. I'm embarrassed that I didn't think of that one! So, I cleaned the rest of the heads (which were very plugged) and the valve (which was fine) but nothing worked so I decided to start from scratch and check everything again. It turns out I now had two zones that caused the pump to cycle constantly and a third (of six) that would sometimes run smoothly and other times cycle. I know only one cycled in the beginning so I assumed I was dealing with a ran...

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 8:54pm

Author: Audios

Pump cycles rapidly on just 1 of 6 zones

Hi, I've just inherited my parents' house that has a T-Bird irrigation system, which has worked very well for ~25 years (to the best of my knowledge--I don't remember my folks ever saying it wasn't working properly). The pump was changed 3 (?) years ago and continued to work fine but now that I'm on the hook for everything, I've noticed that the pump rapidly cycles (every 1 or 2 seconds) when it feeds 1 of the 6 zones. I have no idea when this problem started but since it probably doesn't matter...