You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, May 27th 2004, 5:42pm

Author: thetobster

All zones on?

Thanks again for all of your help! As you suspected, the bleed was open. It took me a bit to find it, as it was down and to the side. Now that I was able to to that, I have 3 damaged heads to replace. The upshot, is that it is working. Sorry to be so clueless, but the grass will thank you!!

Thursday, May 27th 2004, 3:57am

All zones on?

Thanks for the quick response. I live in Colorado, so winterizing is a must. I am not sure of the mechanics of the valve, so I have not ventured into them too deep yet. Yes, the water does seem to flow even with the timer off. As I feel each of the the water lines going to the different zones, it feels like water running through them and the heads in the respective areas seep water, but never pressurize. I can hear a series of what sounds like clicking at the various valves. Again, thank you for...

Wednesday, May 26th 2004, 12:58pm

All zones on?

****o from the new guy! [:I] Forgive me if I don't get the terminology correct, as watering systems is not my forte. I was just asked to take over grounds maintenance at my church. I went to get the sprinkler system going, but am having trouble. Using an Imperial 22 zone Timer. Runs in two cycles to cover all zones. Here is my problem. When I turn on the supply valve, on the Febco anti-siphon, it seems as if all of my valves are open. All sections are trying to water at the same time. I played w...