You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, June 4th 2013, 10:08am

Author: pwps

Two front zones have low pressure

Ah, I wasn't asked my location during the sign up process. I guess you have to go into your profile after the fact and update that info. But yeah, I'm in Centennial, CO. Just south of Denver.

Tuesday, June 4th 2013, 9:04am

Are polypipes fairly typical? This house is my first experience with an irrigation system and since it was previously installed I have no idea what they put down. I just assumed it was PVC pipe.

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 8:03pm

I did try the bleeder screws as well--same low pressure I hope there are not polypipes in the ground. We bought our house 5 years ago and the previous owners had installed the system. I'm not sure what kind of lines he put down. I may do a little digging this weekend just to see. I can check again this weekend for a leak. Yesterday I ran the zone for about 5 minutes or so and then shut it off to look for the leak. Maybe I should let it go a little longer. I haven't noticed the seals leak or anyt...

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 9:47am

I have a Rainbird system with 4 zones: 2 in front and 2 in back. Each zone has between 5-6 heads. The 2 zones in back work just fine. The 2 zones in front are the issue—the pressure has dropped recently. When each of the front zones is on, a couple of the heads pop up and put out a little water while most of the other heads don’t pop up at all. The ones that don’t pop up still put out water. And on the ones that don’t pop up, if I manually pull them up, they just drop right back down when I let ...