You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, July 26th 2013, 12:00pm

Author: zachatola

Spray nozzle selection

Ive got my system designed and i have all the distances and nozzles selected "by the numbers". Now comes the real world selection of nozzles for my sprays and what i will need to actually get to say 12'. I know that there is a hunter nozzle that is for 12', but ive also read that i should expect to probably not see a true 12'. should i up size all of my nozzles to the next step up? For instance if im trying to make 12', buy the next nozzle up i think its a 15' for that particular head? I'm going...

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 11:14am

sprinkler then till yard or other way around

This is probably a very basic question but i have an existing lawn (if you want to call it that) that i would like to kill off, till and hyrdoseed to a new lawn. I would also like to install a sprinkler system in the process. Would it be better or safer to install my system before i kill and till my lawn, or should i kill, till and then trench and install my sprinkler system, then seed? Sorry im sure this is a lame question but i want to try to no destroy anything.

Tuesday, June 25th 2013, 11:18am

new to the site with a new design

Hey guys, im new the site and have been doing a lot of reading and would like to pick the brains of you guys on my system design. Is there anyone out there interested in giving my design just a little "once over" to see if there are any glaring issues with it? I had rainbird design service give me a base line but Ive switched all parts to hunter (who im familiar with and like) as well as making some design tweaks that i wasn't excited about when i got it back from RB. Its a pretty basic design i...