You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, July 12th 2013, 9:26pm

Author: vv132

Rainbird Maxi-paw to Hunter swing joint help

thanks got it to work with a half inch to 3/4 swing joint with a coupling to attach to the half inch elbow. thanks so much!

Monday, July 1st 2013, 12:45pm

Which Spray head?

Hey so i have 4 spray heads on the side of our lawn in between our driveway and the neighbors driveway. I want to replace all the spray heads. Was looking at the hunter spray heads there are bunch of different ones. We have about 65-70 psi pressure (pump installed). Which one should I get? Was thinking the hunter pro spray? Then i saw the hunter pro 40 spray so i didnt know which one I should purchase. Please let me know what you think thanks V.V.

Monday, July 1st 2013, 12:40pm

Rainbird Maxi-paw to Hunter swing joint help

Hey so i'm new to irrigation trying to do it myself. WE have a 25 year old system, with maxi paw rotors. After digging one up, I realized that it was connected on the side and not the bottom. I believe that the side is a 1/2 fitting and I need a 3/4 fitting for the new hunter ultra heads that I have. Also the hunter heads are installed from the bottom and not the side. So my question is what swing joint do I need there are a bunch of options and I'm not sure which one i exactly need. Here is the...