You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, June 29th 2004, 5:50pm

Author: Savewater

Info needed

I am looking for stats on how much water a broken sprinkler head will put out with a 1" broken head- set up is coming from 2"main into an 1". I would like to know how many gallons per hour. Thanks in advance. Matt Schryver watersav

Tuesday, June 22nd 2004, 11:05am

Water Conservation

True Hunter does make the Flow Click...But the bad thing about that you loose the whole line and you really cant retrofit without a large amount of labor. Vertical stop maintains the pressure during a pressure increase and does not rely on electrical sensing that can malfunction.

Tuesday, June 22nd 2004, 10:03am

Water Conservation

Thanks Pete- any feedback is good. To answer alot of emails that I have received, yes our product is patened(utility)and yes the company is currently looking to sell or bring on a partner.

Wednesday, June 16th 2004, 10:51am

Water Conservation

I have a question for you. Has anyone here ever had a request for a device that prevents water from spraying out when a sprinkler head breaks? We have had this concept patented since 1991 and now it is available. My question to you is how much does water conservation mean to you? Are you or your sales teams using this as a marketing tool? Check out www.watersav.com and learn about our new and growing company based in Gilbert AZ. I am giving out samples to those who would be interested in selling...