You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 4:19pm

Author: Dashman

It arrived!

Well, setup went smoothly. Fairly easy, just connect the wires and turn it on. Then run through the config process. Off the bat I can tell you that I wish they had added a "all zones" to the "water now" area of the program. Web access to the controller is horribly slow to connect, but runs well once its up. The interface is a bit clumsy, could stand cleaning up. Would also be nice if you could set the actual days for watering instead of "every 3 days, every 4 days, etc etc. I'll keep you updated...

Sunday, September 8th 2013, 12:20am

Schedule for iowa

I live in southeast Iowa, and am trying to set up my schedule for the best results! I dont truly understand the different soil types I read about on here, but would be glad to answer any questions! my setup for zones is such: Zone 1 - main lawn area Zone 2 - Bushes and shrubs Zone 3- Main lawn Zone 4 - Main lawn Zone 5 - Main Lawn Zone 6 - bushes and shrubs. So my questions are.... 1. How many inches of water should I actually be wanting to lay down, and how often? 2. I was thinking of running 2...

Sunday, September 8th 2013, 12:03am

Took the plunge - ordered RainMachine

OK all. I read the forums, searched the web, and hunted down reviews before making my decision. I looked seriously at Cyber-Rain and RainMachine in the end. I want a semi-intuitive controller, accessible from my Phone, that takes the weather into consideration before it starts with the sprinklers. One that can be easily programmed, to run several different start times. My setup is a simple one, 6 zones in operation, planning on adding a couple more as time goes on next summer. My city does a fla...