You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, July 2nd 2004, 2:37pm

Author: alaniz

will this work

So would I be correct to assume that if I used 1" pvc pipe for my runs and a short (5ft) 1" poly pipe from my pvc to hb, that this should work? Please advise. Thanks Alaniz

Tuesday, June 29th 2004, 2:57pm

will this work

I did check the pressure at the spigot and got a 70psi reading. I don't know why it would not work. Thanks for the help.

Wednesday, June 23rd 2004, 10:14am

will this work

I wanted to do it inground, about 3in (live in S TX,never gets cold) and put a conection near the HB for a quick connect. Something simple. I would put a Max of three sprinklers on the same line. I tried a dry run with regular hoses, and it did not work. The first sprinkler worked fine but the other two that were connected did nothing. Example: S h h ThhhhhhhhhhhhhhShhhhhhhhhC HB h h S What did I do wrong? Will it work if it is PVC? Or just scrap the whole idea? Hope this helps. Thanks for the h...

Thursday, June 17th 2004, 12:52pm

will this work

Please forgive me for thinking that this might work, but I will pose the question anyway. Can I hookup a regular impulse sprinkler to my hose bib and then daisey chin it to another sprinkler 20-30 ft away? Will I loose pressure? Do I use PVC from sprinkler to sprinkler or can I use poly pipe? How big of a pipe do I need? I am trying to cover a 75'x75' area. I measured my PSI from the bib and the reading said 80PSI. I don't know what else I would need or what other info is needed. Thanks for any ...