You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, May 19th 2005, 3:53am

Author: Rtaliano

Help with drip irrigation

My water pressure is quite high at the source (at least 70-75 psi). The source is about 100' from the control box where the drip zone valve will be located and the lines to that point are 1". I expect that I won't have problems even if I used 1/2" but since I have to put this in an existing lawn I wanted to do as little damage as possible. Thanks RT

Wednesday, May 18th 2005, 11:24am

Irritrol 2400 master valve for drip zone

I am adding a zone of drip irrigation onto my conventional system. Because the flow rate in the drip zone will be relatively low (probably not more than 1-1.5 gpm) I will be using one of the Rainbird low flow kits. My question is whether I will have problems with the Irritrol 2400 valve that is the master valve on my system? If none of the conventional zones are on will the flow rate be too low for the valve to stay open? Ross T

Tuesday, May 17th 2005, 8:14am

Help with drip irrigation

I am adding 2 or three zones of drip irrigation onto my standard system. I was planning on using the new Rainbird drip valve/filter/regulator units. For the largest of the zones I have to run a submain from my valve box (which will then divide in two) to go to two small flower beds. The distance from the valve box to each bed is approximately 40' and 75'. My question is: If my water demand for the drip zones will be in the range of 20-50 gallon per hour can I use 1/2" poly with a Y or tee to eac...

Saturday, June 19th 2004, 8:48am

Help with Hunter ProC problem

Hi I have a Hunter ProC which has a non-functioning zone (actually 2 now...one old one on zone 1 output and now a second one on the zone 4 output). I had an extra zone output that I used after the first failure so now I am out of luck. The current zone shows now voltage output when run either in manual single zone mode or as part of the program. I ran the self-check and it reported no problems. I switched it with another zone and it works fine so I know it is not a wiring or valve problem with t...