You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, May 17th 2007, 11:05pm

Author: mosida

I NEED help with my sprinkler heads

hi everyone, I have problem on 1 zone. It has 6 heads. I noticed a drop in pressure since last year from 2 of the farthest heads. They spray weakly, not like in the past . But this year, they dont pop up, just water coming out of the 2 heads. The other 4 heads spray normal. I dug up to check for leak but dont find any. Should I run a new line to these 2 heads on different zone? any suggestion? thanks mike

Thursday, September 30th 2004, 10:21pm

What IS Wrong with this??????????

I had to "rain off" at the controller a couple times before it finally worked correctly. It just seems very strange to me. What would you g\uy do to locate the problem? any thought?

Wednesday, September 29th 2004, 10:50am

question about backflow preventer

hi guys Is there a correct way to install the vacumm pressure breaker? In other words, is there an inlet valve and an outlet valve or it doesn't matter which is inlet or outlet.? Thanks mike

Wednesday, September 29th 2004, 9:16am

What IS Wrong with this??????????

<font color="blue"></font id="blue"> When I manually selected zone 1 at the controller, the sprinklers on my zone 2 came up instead. IS this a problem with the controller or a bad solenoid or anything else? Can anyone help?

Tuesday, June 29th 2004, 11:29am

impact rotor problem

Hi, I have a rainbird impact rotor. My problem is that the rotor only rotate in one direction and stop. It will not sweep back unless I touch it. I have examine and find no clogged anywhere. Could this be a problem with pressure? If so, could I install a smaller adapter and or pipe to increase the pressure or find a low impact rotor? any suggestion is welcome. thanks mike