You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, July 7th 2004, 8:03pm

Author: janeandjoseph

why is my controller flashing me?

hey! how'd you find that?! i looked everywhere on that site for the manual. thanks.

Tuesday, July 6th 2004, 11:05pm

Hi, I am hoping someone here can assist me. I moved into a house that has an Irritrol Total Control sprinkler system already in place. Unfortunately, the previous owner didn't leave the manual. Still, I was able to use it every other day on the "manual program" setting in which it will turn on each of the 6 zones for a specified number of minutes in sequence. I was content with that since i am lost when it comes to this sort of stuff. However, my young son got into the controller (which is mount...

Tuesday, July 6th 2004, 11:01pm

Hi, I am hoping someone here can assist me. I moved into a house that has an Irritrol Total Control sprinkler system already in place. Unfortunately, the previous owner didn't leave the manual. Still, I was able to use it every other day on the "manual program" setting in which it will turn on each of the 6 zones for a specified number of minutes in sequence. I was content with that since i am lost when it comes to this sort of stuff. However, my young son got into the controller (which is mount...