You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 9:13am

Author: andyl

Replace a Febco 765 with...?

I moved into a house with a 3/4" Febco 765 on the supply to the sprinker system, and found a crack in the input shutoff valve. As I have looked into replacing the part, I have discovered that as far as I can tell, a 765 should never have been used, because it is several feet below the highest part of the system. So I have a couple of questions: What happens when a PVB is below the highest part of the system? It looks like I need a double check valve assembly, e.g. a Wilkins 950XLT2 or 350XL, a W...

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 9:44pm

keyhole fastened

Thanks for the hint. It turned out there was a screw hiding behind the wiring. Once I removed it, I could slide it up off the other hidden screws.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 8:32pm

How to remove LawnMate 7

I'm trying to remove an old LawnMate 7 controller so that I can replace it. But I don't see any visible fasteners, and the front panel doesn't seem to pop off in any obvious way. I tried popping off the knobs, but those seem firmly attached. Is there some tricky way to pop the panel off? Or do I just need to take a dremel or something to it? Picture: Or see it here if that didn't work Thanks for any ideas.